Full Breakfast £16.00 in Radnor Miles Restaurant
Start your day with The Metropole Breakfast. 07:30 – 09:30 am (until 10:00am Sat/Sun and starts 8:00am Sun) Choose as much as you like from our cooked and continental selection.
- Thick Back Bacon; thick cut and locally cured for us.
- Bob The Butchers Sausages; delicious handmade especially for us by Bob in Rhayader.
- Eggs; Dolau Free Range and delivered on the school run by Rob or Jess.
- Field Mushrooms; fried in butter with a little salt and pepper.
- Fresh Tomatoes; halved and grilled to perfection.
- Baked Beans; the classic accompaniment to any full Welsh Breakfast.
Continental Breakfast £9.50 in Radnor Miles Restaurant
- Freshen up your day with our healthy Continental Breakfast.
- Croissants; freshly baked this morning.
- Crumpets; soft and fluffy. Delicious with jam.
- Bread; thickly sliced white or wholemeal. Direct from Henllan Bakery in Denbigh.
- Fresh Fruit Salad; grapefruit segments, mixed berry compote, organic natural yoghurt, granola and seed bar. A selection from our bar including – pumpkin, walnut and dried fruit, yoghurt – Llaeth y Llan (award winning Welsh yoghurt from Tal-y-bryn Farm.
Brunch from £4.95 in Spencer’s Brasserie
Served every Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am to 2:15 pm in Spencer’s Brasserie. Some tasty dishes below;
- Smoked Bacon and Free Range Dolau Egg in Toasted Brioche Bun, BBQ Sauce, Hash Brown and Crisp Salad
- Toasted Bagel with Smoked Salmon, Rocket and Mascarpone
- Belgian Waffle, Chantilly Cream, Rich Chocolate Sauce with Strawberries or Banana
- Home Cooked Ham and Llandyrnog Cheddar Croissant with Crisp Salad
- 2 Dolau Free Range Eggs Benedict with Smoked Salmon, Muffin and Creamy Hollandaise Sauce
- Toasted Crumpet with Bacon and Cheese Melt and Crisp Salad
- French Toast, Monerey Jack Cheese, Chilli Jam and Crisp Salad
- Ripe Crushed Avocado and Free Range Poached Egg on Alex Gooch Sourdough Toast
Before ordering please speak to our staff if you have a food allergy or intolerance. Please note our dishes are prepared in areas where allergenic ingredients are present, so we cannot guarantee our dishes are 100% free of these ingredients. Breakfast items and prices are subject to change.
For further details and menus, please contact us on 01597 823 700.